The School Council comprises the Principal, 4 members of the school community and 2 staff members. The Principal invites membership nominations from staff and community annually. The council meets at least once per term to:
- Establish and review the school’s objectives, priorities and general policy directions.
- Plan and review financial arrangements to fund the objectives, priorities and directions.
- Evaluate the school’s performance in achieving the objectives, priorities and directions.
- Formulate codes of conduct for students including a dress code.
- Approve charges and contributions, booklists and any advertising in relation to the school.
- Provide advice to the Principal
The council approves for publication the school’s annual report. This report highlights and summarises the school’s performance against established objectives, priorities and directions.